Damnation City of Death review
Published & copyrighted by Antiproto
Sabqq.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Damnation - City of Death is a survival game set in a procedurally generated city filled with content. Search vital items for your survival and deal with a load of zombies & monsters at the same time. But you don't have to do all of this alone! Join forces with other survivors and start to secure your surroundings. You can find everything you need to survive from the city. You just have to have the willpower to make the climb and start to gather your supplies. Make friends and enemies with other players to create your own unique stories.
Surviving is a choice you make.
- Story driven introduction - The Game has an introductory game mode to help new players know the mechanics and background story of the game.
- Dynamic environment - The Game world is a procedurally generated city, which makes every world unique. The City offers a living environment with survivors, monsters and animals. The Game world offers a full day to night cycle. During the day you are able to find resources and explore city, but at night you have to be ready for the horde of monsters that are coming after you.
- Base building and crafting - Protect yourself by building a base. Craft items for your survival from items found by scavenging the city.
- Enemies - Enemies vary from zombies to large monsters to embrace the co-op aspect of the game. Players in Player versus Player servers will add a new large threat for you.
- NPC - The World haves survivor bases generated randomly around the city. There are both hostile and friendly bases. Take care when approaching the base as they might capture you and demand you to answer for your actions. You can try to join them or challenge them.
2000 MB available space