Dead In Time review
Published & copyrighted by Zelenov Artem
Sabqq.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Is a hardcore action with a non-trivial level generation system. Each enemy that you meet on your way, is deadly and unique in its own way. Control time, use a large arsenal of weapons and uncover the secret of time.
I always did not like the idea that after the death the player should start all over again. In Dead in time after the death of the hero, you find yourself in the next generated world, where new enemies and traps await you.
Each enemy in Dead in time is unique and deadly in its own way. Due to this gaming experience in each of the worlds will be different.
All the mechanics of leveling in the Dead in time is realized through the items that the hero finds on his way. Each item has its unique skill and has the ability to raise its level. All items above the first level will remain with you after the hero's death, but will lose one level.
Control time to create "arches" to attack in combat. Also, you can slow down all enemy objects and accelerate yourself, thereby gaining an advantage in combat.
- Random generation of environment, items and enemies.
- After the hero's death, you get to the next randomly generated world, and do not start all over again.
- More than 150 different rooms.
- Each world is different for its unique gameplay and enemies.
- Control time to gain advantage in combat.
- Become stronger using items and weapons with unique skills.
- Over 85 different enemies.
- Participate in optional events to obtain rare items.
5 GB available space