Spectrum Break review
Published & copyrighted by Jason Hein
Sabqq.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Spectrum Break is a synth-infused physics platformer, where you reshape levels with neon light. Blocks in each level float in zero gravity and can be pushed around by the player, causing them to light up in a burst of vibrant color and sound. Light up all blocks to win.
- Completely reshape a level as you play through it. Dynamic levels react to your movements, every playthrough will be unique.
- Smooth gameplay, vibrant colors and synth music are hypnotic, upbeat, and calming.
- 55 levels that grow in size in complexity as new blocks types are introduced throughout the game.
- Some players rely on quick platforming skills, others on thoughtful puzzle solving. There is no single way to play.
- A secret block in every level and 6 real achievements.
- Simple controls, just move and jump, but the gameplay is deep and challenging.
It's time to chill.
200 MB available space